- Flexible BI reporting tool for NetSuite
- NetSuite Optimized data Model to simplify BI reporting
- Pre-built Financial and Operational report templates
- Compatible with most popular visualization and BI tools like Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.
- No limitations relating to saved searches, data visualization, blending data, and others
Benefits of Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS
- Advanced reporting in NetSuite allows you to drill into your data like never before
- A customizable data warehouse built for the NetSuite customer
- Build powerful data visualization reports
- Publish, customize, and share your dashboards with ease directly in NetSuite
- Import data from other systems and applications, including your CRM, web store, marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart), and more to build out a singular source of truth
- Keep your data secure and compliant with advanced privacy and security settings.
NetSuite Reporting Challenges Solved
With Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS, you’ll be able to solve important data challenges your organization may be experiencing. Here are some of the top issues we’ve heard about from our clients that are solved thanks to our NetSuite business intelligence tool:
Saved Searches Limitations
Frequently, multiple saved searches are needed to get all the data for reporting causing limited consolidation and ease of access for reporting. Additionally, there are performance issues in timing out in NetSuite with complex and large data sets. These issues, along with other challenges that come with NetSuite, are easily solved with Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS.
Data Visualization Limitations
Although NetSuite has good data visualization capabilities, these are often quite limited for most organizations. With Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS, you’ll have more options so that you can take your organization’s reporting to the next level.
NetSuite Data Schema
The data model for Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS, has 1000s of R&D hours invested in optimizing the NetSuite data schema for better reporting.
Sharing outside of NetSuite
Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS, provides site license to share dashboards and reports to Netsuite and non-NetSuite users, such as vendors, customers, and partners.