You have the business strategy, you have the vision, and you have the right resources. You have all the right ingredients to run a profitable and successful business. And yet, here you are, asking yourself this very question.
Not to worry—you’re not the only one.
What is NetSuite?
In order to understand who uses NetSuite, it’s important to know what it is and what it can do. So, what exactly is NetSuite? It’s a SaaS (Software as a Service) Business Management Suite that provides you with a fully integrated ERP, CRM, Global Business Management (OneWorld), SRP, real-time Business Intelligence, as well as an Omnichannel experience. More importantly, NetSuite is a cloud-based solution which means, from an infrastructure standpoint, all you need in order to run this suite is a web browser and an internet connection.
Who uses Netsuite?
NetSuite is used by over 40,000 customers around the world that vary in business practices from manufacturing, distribution, and retail to professional services, software development, and nonprofit organizations. While all these customers have different business practices, NetSuite offers all of them the ability to systematically manage their financials as well as automate other portions of their business processes.
How can NetSuite help your business?
This, right here, is the real question. In one word, the answer to this question is: scalability. NetSuite helps you scale up your business the same way it has helped many of its current users from different industries. Let’s take a quick look at how this happens:
From a business process standpoint:
- The core of NetSuite, the ERP, will help systematically handle all the aspects of your day-to-day operations: financial management, order management, production management, supply chain, warehouse and fulfillment, procurement, and human capital management.
- NetSuite CRM helps you track historical interactions between your company and the customer.
- NetSuite SRP provides you with the ability to manage your projects, resources, and time tracking.
- NetSuite OneWorld has the ability to handle your multinational and multi-company needs.
- NetSuite Business Intelligence allows you to generate real-time data using built-in reporting tools.
- SuiteCommerce provides you with an integrated omnichannel experience that offers a real-time “buy anywhere, get anywhere” solution for your customers.
From a technological standpoint:
- Being a cloud-based solution, there is no longer a need to invest in all the infrastructure an on-premise solution would require.
- NetSuite is a highly customizable solution that can adapt to almost all of your business needs.
- With an impressive library of third party SuiteApps, NetSuite has the ability to add extra functionalities, such as shipping integration, change management, and much more.