NetSuite Data Security
Your Company’s Journey into Cloud Security:
An Infographic Guide on how NetSuite Can Help You Get There
As the cloud industry grows more significant in today’s business market, so does its impact on overall company privacy and security concerns.According to a study published by Forbes in 2017, 73% of companies are planning to move to a fully software-defined data center within 2 years.
So, the question then becomes, how is a rapidly evolving business landscape guaranteed to maintain control over their information in a fast-paced, techworld?
Oracle NetSuite is one of the leading enterprises in the cloud industry to give you an answer. Over the years, they’ve leveraged experience with over 40k organizations to come up with the strongest security solutions the market has to offer. Here are some infographics to give you an idea of their roadmap to ultimate digital security for your growing company.
A multi-layer security infrastructure designed to safeguard your information at all levels and against every angle of possible intrusion.
Secure At Every Level
- Guarded premises
- Managed physical access
- Separation of duties
Network & Host
- Continuous monitoring through multiple intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- Third party scans and penetration tests
- DDOS protection & redundant backbone connections
- Operations Security Team
- No direct access to database
- Real-time replication between data centers
- Opt-in access for services & support
- Three layers of separation between application and data
- One-way hash encryption of sensitive CC data
- Granular roles and permission system
- Per-role authentication requirements
- IP address restriction
- Configurable password policies
- Two-factor authentication
- Single Sign On (SAML v2)
- Full audit log available via built-in reporting
The NetSuite experts at GURUS will leverage Oracle NetSuite’s secure designs and cloud infrastructures to help future-proof your growing business. Every feature and safeguard is specifically made for the challenges that today’s companies are facing when it comes to safekeeping their data.