NetSuite CRM+ software delivers powerful customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, and flexible customization, all in a web-based CRM solution.
||Drive sales, service, and marketing performance with real-time, role-based dashboards.|
||Gain a true 360-degree view of all customer data and customer interactions.|
||Improve sales performance with accurate sales forecasts, automated commission, and upsell management.|
||Improve collaboration with your partners using joint lead and campaign management.|
||Streamline order management processes with complete integration across sales and finance.|
NetSuite CRM: Manage The Complete Customer Lifecycle
- Track partner leads and referrals within a single application, enabling you to win-and retain-more customers
- Enable your partners to register and track their leads via one, easy-to-use partner management tool application
- Analyze conversion rates and ROI by lead source, and view how many leads were generated by each lead source.
- Provide accurate, up-to-the-minute partner sales forecasts that include projected amount of sale, probability of close, and weighted amount of each transaction
- Assess how each team across your diverse reseller channel is performing through aggregate reports across territories and teams
- Provide deep visibility into the channel pipeline to let managers assess the amount of potential revenue that exists at each phase of the sales cycle.
Sales Tracking and Order Management
- Give partners the ability to place and track orders themselves, diminishing the need for your own sales and support teams to monitor the process
- Gain full visibility into all of your partners' leads, orders and sales activities; use that data to create customized reports according to the criteria you set
- Provide resellers access to up-to-the-minute volume and negotiated pricing, eliminating the concern that your resellers are promising prices or promotions that are outdated.
- Cut costs and improve workflow by automating the business processes associated with customer support case assignment, management, and escalation
- Route cases intelligently, enabling fast, efficient prioritization
- Respond to customer cases across a variety of mediums, including e-mail, phone, and fax
- Log and analyze e-mail communications in order to better serve current and future customers
- Route and track support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer, giving customers a specialist in each area to address their concerns
- Enable online case creation and self-service case updates.
Real-time CRM Dashboards
- NetSuite's dashboards communicate information quickly, effectively and in real time. Whether a sales person, sales or marketing VP, or customer service manager, NetSuite equips them with the right information at the right time:
- For sales: The sales team get instant access to key measures such as achieved vs. quota, actual versus sales forecast, commissions, sales pipeline by stage, % net new customers versus those up-sold
- For customer service: The service team can quickly identify % calls resolved, monitor First-Call Resolution (FCR) metrics, analyze customers renewing maintenance, see call volume and trends as well as monitor customer satisfaction
- For marketing: The marketing team gets instant lead to close metrics, number of website unique visitors, lead-generation form completion, customer acquisition costs, and much more
- For executives: Get cross company visibility into financial and CRM measures-financial measures such as bookings and billing, sales pipeline measures and customer service performance.