NetSuite CRM+ software delivers powerful customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, and flexible customization, all in a web-based CRM solution. And unlike typical CRM solutions, NetSuite CRM+ includes powerful sales performance, order management and marketing effectiveness capabilities as standard features.
NetSuite CRM+ is the only CRM solution that is completely integrated with the back office order management, fulfillment, and financials reducing manual entry and risk of error, and accelerating processes.
- Drive sales, service, and marketing performance with real-time, role-based dashboards
- Gain a true 360-degree view of all customer data and customer interactions
- Improve sales performance with accurate sales forecasts, automated commission, and upsell management
- Improve collaboration with your partners using joint lead and campaign management
- Streamline order management processes with complete integration across sales and finance
- Improve customer satisfaction with complete case management and customer history
- Redirect marketing budget to higher-ROI campaigns by measuring campaign effectiveness
- Drive sales and service from anywhere with mobile access.
- Track partner leads and referrals within a single application, enabling you to win-and retain-more customers
- Enable your partners to register and track their leads via one, easy-to-use partner management tool application
- Analyze conversion rates and ROI by lead source, and view how many leads were generated by each lead source.
- Provide accurate, up-to-the-minute partner sales forecasts that include projected amount of sale, probability of close, and weighted amount of each transaction
- Assess how each team across your diverse reseller channel is performing through aggregate reports across territories and teams
- Provide deep visibility into the channel pipeline to let managers assess the amount of potential revenue that exists at each phase of the sales cycle.
Sales Tracking and Order Management
- Give partners the ability to place and track orders themselves, diminishing the need for your own sales and support teams to monitor the process
- Gain full visibility into all of your partners' leads, orders and sales activities; use that data to create customized reports according to the criteria you set
- Provide resellers access to up-to-the-minute volume and negotiated pricing, eliminating the concern that your resellers are promising prices or promotions that are outdated.
- Cut costs and improve workflow by automating the business processes associated with customer support case assignment, management, and escalation
- Route cases intelligently, enabling fast, efficient prioritization
- Respond to customer cases across a variety of mediums, including e-mail, phone, and fax
- Log and analyze e-mail communications in order to better serve current and future customers
- Route and track support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer, giving customers a specialist in each area to address their concerns
- Enable online case creation and self-service case updates.
Real-time CRM Dashboards
- NetSuite's dashboards communicate information quickly, effectively and in real time. Whether a sales person, sales or marketing VP, or customer service manager, NetSuite equips them with the right information at the right time:
- For sales: The sales team get instant access to key measures such as achieved vs. quota, actual versus sales forecast, commissions, sales pipeline by stage, % net new customers versus those up-sold
- For customer service: The service team can quickly identify % calls resolved, monitor First-Call Resolution (FCR) metrics, analyze customers renewing maintenance, see call volume and trends as well as monitor customer satisfaction
- For marketing: The marketing team gets instant lead to close metrics, number of website unique visitors, lead-generation form completion, customer acquisition costs, and much more
- For executives: Get cross company visibility into financial and CRM measures-financial measures such as bookings and billing, sales pipeline measures and customer service performance.
Sales and Marketing Automation
How Can We Help You
Why Choose Us
There is simply no other cloud solution provider with as much experience. We are very selective in who we work with, carefully evaluating and choosing our partners so that we provide our clients with the most advanced solutions. Our unique business process is focused on understanding our client needs in order to propose solutions today that easily scale for tomorrow.