NetSuite Sales and Marketing Automation
NetSuite's sales force automation (SFA) software powers your sales organization with the most integrated out-of-the-box SFA capabilities available.
NetSuite's SFA drives your business performance with a totally seamless NetSuite sales process, from opportunity, up-sell, and quote management to sales forecasting, order management, NetSuite marketing automation, fulfillment and even sales commissions. Planning and executing the right marketing programs is a critical first step in building a robust sales pipeline. Where most companies fall short is in making that vital link between marketing campaigns and sales execution.
- Gain real-time and accurate visibility into pipeline and forecasts
- Boost sales efficiency by effectively collaborating with team selling
- Monitor sales team performance against quotas based on real-time invoices and cash sales collected by your accounting team
- Increase the value of your customer relationships with a true 360-degree view of the customer, including all sales interactions, support cases, and financial transactions
- Streamline all marketing processes with a scalable end-to-end marketing automation solution
- Rapidly create and streamline the execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Gain real-time visibility into the complete marketing process, from campaign creation and execution to sale.
- Make the most of every sales opportunity-and maximize ROI on your marketing dollars-by viewing all opportunities either as aggregate lists or as detailed individual records
- Use competitor tracking functions to see which deals you've lost and which you've won, and use that business intelligence to educate your sales personnel
- Give sales reps access to all the discounting and customer-specific pricing rules that typically live in other systems-without requiring them to exit the application
- Improve responsiveness to all sales inquiries, driving return sales, and boosting customer loyalty
- Track multiple leads within the same company separately, getting insight into each contact, conversation, and unique opportunity
- Monitor the progress of each customer transaction-from initial contact to the close of the sale to post-sale support.
- Gain a complete 360-degree view into customer and prospect records for better sales insight
- Leverage deep knowledge of your customers to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Boost the value of your customer relationships by proactively selling to their specific needs
- Provide broad-based expertise to your customers by enabling and managing team selling from your sales force.
- Make sales more predictable with real-time forecasting and a system of checks and balances that triangulates the sales forecast
- Fine-tune forecast accuracy with forecast categories and the ability to enter a sales range for each open deal
- Overcome inaccurate sales process probability logic, sales rep sandbagging, and other dynamic challenges that cloud sales forecasting with "mood ring" forecast overrides
- Stay current with up-to-the-minute forecast and sales results on your dashboard with real-time key performance indicators (KPIs) and graphical report snapshots
- Effectively manage sales teams with flexible, hierarchical sales management portlets
- Get true forecast visibility-into more than just pipeline-with integrated order management that includes actual sales and projections of recurring revenue in forecasts.
- Improve sales operations productivity with simplified compensation plan management
- Reduce sales "shadow accounting" and improve retention by reducing commission errors
- Motivate your sales force by easily creating new sales incentives
- Get better bang for the buck from the commission budget by analyzing commission spend
- Provide visibility for sales teams to see summary and detail commission reports and forecast their earnings, integrated into their sales dashboard and SFA activities.
- Capture leads from multiple sources, including websites, direct mail, and trade shows
- Improve the alignment of your marketing organization with your sales teams
- Deliver leads faster to improve sales execution and shorten sales cycles
- Build an end-to-end process that ensures accurate delivery and management of leads, from capture to close
- Automate lead processing and sales territory management, thus eliminating the need to assign each individual record manually-saving time, money, and energy
- Assign leads based on the business rules you set, eliminating conflict over which sales person owns which lead or territory.
- Create, execute, and track campaigns rapidly and in real time to maximize the value of your leads and opportunities
- Translate campaigns into cash: Track not only how many new opportunities each campaign generates, but how many actual orders are placed as a result of the campaign
- Better understand which campaigns worked, which did not-and why-so that you can continuously improve your processes
- Segment customer data to deliver a true one-to-one platform for marketing your products and services
- Assess how well each of your promotions is doing in real time-and make adjustments on the fly-to stay ahead of the competition
- Execute, manage, and monitor campaigns across multiple channels and get a single view of campaign events.
Email Marketing Software
- Manage e-mail marketing-from creation to execution to measurement-in one system, eliminating the need to juggle multiple systems or third-party vendors
- Create and execute high-volume mass e-mails that allow you to reach the widest possible audience
- Use capabilities such as target group creation, e-mail merge, sophisticated data cleansing and de-duping, as well as wrap-around performance measurement
- Using built-in reports, analyze campaign statistics and ROI from the start of the campaign promotion to the final order transaction.
Keyword and SEO Marketing
- Measure the effectiveness of your paid search campaigns in real time along with all the other campaigns-at the keyword level-with end-to-end tracking from click to conversion
- Analyze leads, conversion rates, conversion costs, customers, revenue, and ROI more effectively by keyword and search engine for more profitable campaigns
- Identify both successful and problematic keywords and search engines, and then reallocate your budget accordingly
- Track results from leads, even if the purchase occurs months later or offline.
Web to Lead Forms
- Employ easy-to-use customization tools to quickly create web to lead forms that can be used as landing pages
- Manage leads and customer information coming from the web, based on your unique business requirements
- Use tracking features to see the source of each lead at both the lead and opportunity level
- Combine lead management with a full view of customer data to assess campaign effectiveness.