We are on the lookout for skilled programmers that are curious learners, who will take strong initiatives, and are eager to work on a diversity of projects.The projects they work on will give them exposure and learning opportunities for a variety of different systems such as Shopify, Salesforce CRM, etc.
What we value from our Programmers
- Have a BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technologies or a relevant combination of studies and experience
- Good communication skills to provide trainings, explain technical concepts to end-users and conduct meetings with stakeholders
What are some projects that our Programmers in Data Integration have worked on?
- Design, develop and manage the real-time integration of NetSuite with ChannelAdvisor and Amazon using Dell Boomi
- Lead the architectural design and planning of high volume integrations with eCommerce marketplaces
- Lead a major integration of core business functionalities between Salesforce and NetSuite for a large Payment Processing Company
What’s a regular day for our Programmers in Data Integration at GURUS?
- Be involved in all phases of a project: requirement gathering/analysis, gap identification, solution architecture/design, development, configuration, validation, quality control, documentation and training
- Produce high quality solutions involving scripts, connectors, and dedicated APIs based on customer requirements
- Test the connector for quality assurance, expected behaviour and possible edge cases
- Deploy solution in Sandbox or customer’s instances, and validate the live processes
- Weekly learning sessions to stay up to date with new technologies and software products; certification programs with NetSuite and Dell Boomi
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to coordinate project efforts, estimates and timelines
What are the perks of being a GURU?
- Be part of a team of fun and determined people, with an interest in business and technology
- Culture focused on having fun in a team centric environment [check out a Day in the Life at GURUS here!]
- Flexible schedule and option to work-from-home 2 days a week
- Your well-being first: benefits program (medical & dental insurance), and health flex plan (gym memberships, equipments, therapeutic massages, etc) and access to the Dialogue applications.
- Work culture: training programs, certifications, and opportunities for advancement in the company (check out our GURU Academy )
- Happy hour every Friday (without fail!) at 4pm