Our team of Solutions Consultants are experts in the technical aspects of NetSuite and act as pre-sales specialists on the feasibility of a prospect’s request. They leverage their advanced knowledge of the ERP and their business acumen to support the Business Development Executives in closing the deal.
Our Solutions Consultants possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, and have a knack for understanding the prospect’s needs and transforming the requirements into a profitable result.
What do we value from our Solutions Consultant?
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated consulting experience with business software
- Experience in the cloud ERPs industry; Netsuite experience is a must
- Active Listening Skills during calls / meetings / presentations
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and French
- Excellent Presentation Skills (verbal and use of visual aids such as Powerpoint during demos)
- Ability to create proper documentation (meeting minutes, technical requirements, etc.)
- Comfortable presenting to all levels from end users to executives
- Analytical problem solver with strong attention to detail who is eager to learn continuously
- Experienced in team selling with Account Managers and Business Development Executives
- Certifications in Netsuite
What’s a regular day for our Solutions Consultant at GURUS?
- Lead the technical aspects of sales discovery calls / meetings to relate prospects’ business needs to functional capabilities and consulting effort
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Professional Services team and Sales team to understand the feasibility of the prospects’ requirements
- Participate in creating estimates and gap analysis
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations to support the prospect business needs
- Attend trade shows, conduct sales presentations, and perform related follow-up tasks
- Provide technical value and customer viewpoint to the marketing team
- Maintain and expand on expertise in GURUS partner products and in GURUS Professional services methodologies
- Showcase NetSuite’s technical portfolio as well as GURUS’ ERP system implementation services to prospects
What are the perks of being a GURU?
- Be part of a team of fun and determined people, with an interest in business and technology
- Team centric company culture [check out a Day in the Life at GURUS here!]
- Work-life balance: Flexible schedule and option to work-from-home
- Your well-being first: benefits program (medical & dental insurance), and health flex plan (gym memberships, equipments, therapeutic massages, etc)
- Work culture: training programs, certifications, and opportunities for advancement in the company (check out our GURUS Academy)