NetSuite Data Exporter
Export saved searches from NetSuite to Excel / Spreadsheets - leverage colorful charts, custom filters & formulas, pivot tables and private sharing with your clients, partners and shareholders.
Leverage Google Sheets data analysis tools (flexible filters, sorting, custom formulas, combine results from multiple searches, create pivot tables)
- Populate charts in Google Sheets with a variety of chart options and colors
- Leverage custom dashboards with the data from your sheets (powered by Google Data Studio) for data visualization
- Create dynamic reports for month’s close & end of quarter
- Manage control of who can see your data and charts with Google Sheets’ sharing and privacy features
- Pull up to 20 saved searches a day (10 each)
- Install it and configure yourself with our step-by-step guide
With our Advanced Configuration Service, you will get everything included in our free version, in addition to:
- Unlimited saved searches per day (subject to your total Google Usage & NetSuite license)
- GURUS advanced configuration service, which includes support for the deployment of the data exporter and any assistance in enabling it for your specific requirements
- Configuration of the Data Exporter Scheduler tool so you can leverage automated exports
- A walkthrough of the application and 2 hours of professional services time to help you create your saves searches and configure your Google Sheets to be optimized for future exports
The Benefits of Using NetSuite Data Exporter:
- Export your saved searches from NetSuite to Excel and Spreadsheets
- Use Google Sheets built-in tools to turn your saved searches into colorful tables, and charts
- Customize your own unique dashboards with the data from your sheets by leveraging Google Data Studio
- Build dynamic reports to present at your next meeting or to your shareholders
- Manage complete control over who sees your data and reports using Google’s advanced sharing & privacy settings
- Apply custom filters to your data once you’ve exported it into Spreadsheets
About GURUS’ NetSuite Data Exporter Tool
NetSuite Data Exporter is a Google Sheet Add-on built by our team to accelerate and automate the process of exporting NetSuite saved search results to Google Sheets. This app will allow you to connect to your NetSuite account with the provided credentials, run specified saved searches, and export the results into spreadsheets.
From there, you can take advantage of powerful features within Google sheets, such as: colorful charts, custom filters & formulas, pivot tables, private sharing, and plenty of other features. Take a look at our Guide for more information, tips and tricks.