Financials and Management
Financials & Management
NetSuite Financials is the ultimate series of modules, designated to be a fit with most companies looking for long-term growth and expansion.
- Financial Management for day to day back-office processes;
- Dunning Management to help streamline the cash conversion cycle and automate invoicing for clients;
- Fixed Asset Management to comprehensively report across assets, valuation & depreciation;
- Incentive Compensation for managing a growing sales team;
- OneWorld for handling multiple subsidiaries, international business requirements by territory, as well as several currencies.
Request More Info From an Expert
- Multiple Budgets
- Expense Allocation to classes, departments or locations based on weighted formulas
Who Benefits: CEO, CFO, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller, Accountants
- Dunning can be automated (based on workflows) or manual based on Dashboard reviews.
- Ability to dun specific invoices separately using a different dunning procedure.
Who Benefits: A/R Analyst, Controller
- Easily track depreciating or non depreciating company assets.
- Leverage support for all standard depreciation methods.
Who Benefits: A/P Controller
- Sales employees see commissions calculations in real time
- Commission on Bookings (sales orders), Billings (invoices), and the option to payout as cash is collected
Who Benefits: Sales & Marketing Manager, Controller
- Manage multiple legal entities or subsidiaries
- Conduct business across multiple tax jurisdictions or nexuses
Who Benefits: Administrator, Controller