Engineer to Order (ETO) for NetSuite ERP Software
Design anywhere, bill anywhere and sell anywhere.
| ||Achieve seamless communication between departments for streamlined information (breaking the silos).|
| ||Better manage cost and revenue despite undefined BOM.|
| ||Centralize procurement.|
| ||Integrate your disparate processes for an overall smoother business flow month-to-month as your portfolio of projects continues to expand.|
7 Common Struggles for Engineer-to-Order that we can help fix:
- A lack of proper collaboration channels between your project management and financial teams can often lead to over-recognized revenue mid-way through a project
- Late invoicing (when the finance team is unaware of a milestone completion)
- Managing procurement for new parts and aligning that with current inventory
- Dealing with inventory build-up and over-procurement as Project Managers purchase in mass volume to reduce unit cost for their project
- Sub-optimal uses of global skilled resources due to intercompany complications
- Loss of Cost Control due to lack of granularity in budget vs actuals cost and multiple estimates at completion revisions
- Loss of inventory item required for project, resulting in double ordering
- By leveraging NETSUITE with a best-of-class PSA platform like OpenAir, our team will help your business run their projects in an integrated fashion.
- Get centralize procurement in NetSuite and leverage advanced revenue management functionalities
- You will be able to get real time visibility into your project budget as it changes (always have the most up to date information for your clients
- Recognize revenue based on incurred cost (labor, materials, or external services)
- Easily manage stock from inventory & purchase based on timely requirement, and/or build assemblies using a combination of pre-existing and new inventory stocks
- Achieve seamless communication between departments for streamlined information
- Create dynamic flows back into your project costs to ensure you meet deadlines and deliver on budget
- Track purchases at “task” level, allowing to better manage cost despite undefined BOM.
How can we help you
Looking to start a new project? We can
help with everything from product selection to
implementation and training.
Follow us in social media