NetSuite Cloud Business Software
NetSuite’s solutions allow you to run your entire business in the cloud with one unified software system.
What is NetSuite
NetSuite ERP is one of the world’s leading enterprise resource planning systems, with a completely cloud-based platform and a large ecosystem of add-ons, third-party applications, and industry-specific features. GURUS has been implementing Cloud ERP across all industries for nearly two decades now with more than 2100 successful go-lives and a 9-year long-running award-winning status as a 5 Star NetSuite Partner.
Use our NetSuite Price Calculator to get a fast estimate from our team or check out our NetSuite Pricing Guide for 2021 to learn more about how to structure your implementation project.
Why choose NetSuite to run your business?
Get ahead of costly and time-consuming manual processes.
Oracle NetSuite’s ERP is designed to integrate with most business ecosystems. Connect your back-office to your legacy CRM, HR platform, and eCommerce channels.
Real-time dashboards and analytics eliminate spreadsheets. You have constant access to a 360-degree overview of operational progress.
NetSuite’s advanced browser application uses the cloud for any time, anywhere accessibility of information. Get live data, no matter where you are.
Multi-subsidiary intelligence scales with you. Manage multi-currency and international business strategies through NetSuite.
Customize everything from your interface layout to specific features oriented towards your company processes with total confidence, and without risking version lock.
Once you’re registered with Oracle NetSuite’s cloud services, your software gets automated updates regularly. Always have the latest version.
Benefits of NetSuite
| ||Accelerate the order-to-cash process by 50%+.|
| ||Slash financial close by over 50%|
| ||Improve workforce productivity with any time, anywhere access.|
| ||Lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades.|
Used by thousands of organizations to manage their accounting needs. This software accelerates your financial close, provides strong expense management, offers streamlined and auditable revenue management and ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the business.
Accounting | Fixed Asset Management | Payment Management
Supply Chain and Inventory Management
Offers a complete set of inventory management, manufacturing and purchasing capabilities that helps move inventory to the right place, at the right time, at the right cost. Gain an in-depth, real-time view into key supplier, inventory and shop floor performance indicators.
Demand Planning | Inventory Control and Warehouse Management | Purchasing and Vendor Management | Manufacturing
Helps companies buy goods and services at the best cost and in a timely manner by saving employees' valuable time with easy-to-use capabilities, reducing costs by channeling purchases to approved suppliers and pre-negotiated contracts, and improving visibility by rendering real-time information into company spend and vendor performance.
Purchase Requisition | Purchase Contract & Blanket PO | Approval Workflow
Order and Billing Management
Fast-track your order-to-cash process by eliminating manual bottlenecks and errors and establishing a smooth flow from sales quote to approved order, successful order to fulfillment, and timely invoicing to payment.
Billing Management and Invoicing
Warehouse and Fulfillment
Optimally manage distribution operations with RF device-directed putaway and picking tasks driven by customized user defined strategies and advanced capabilities like wave management, cartonization, cycle count planning, real-time inventory updates, and integration with shipping systems.
Receiving and Putaway | Order Fulfillment | Inventory Management | Real-time Visibility and Control
Revenue Recognition Management
Help schedule, calculate and present revenue on your financial statements accurately. Automate revenue recognition with financially intelligent capabilities to report results in accordance with accounting standards.
Flexible Revenue Recognition Scheduling | Percentage of Completion Accounting | Revenue Arrangements with Multiple Deliverables | Software and Service Contracts
Model and evaluate different financial scenarios to set targets for your annual operating plan, in a bottoms-up or top-down manner, and then analyze the variance between actual and projected results to manage business performance.
Flexible Modeling | “What-If” Analysis | Comprehensive Reporting and Analysis
Human Capital Management
While maximizing the value of your company's most important resource, its workforce, you also need to minimize what you spend on managing it. Additionally, as your organization grows, finding more cost-effective, flexible solutions to administer your growing, diverse and dispersed workforce becomes a necessity.
Core HRIS | Payroll Services | Incentive Compensation Management | NetSuite TribeHR
Recurring Revenue Management
Integrate all of your front- and back-office processes for your subscription-based business. Improve customer retention and watch your business grow as existing customers renew and new customers get acquired.
Flexible Pricing Management | Powerful Billing Logic | Subscription Renewal Intelligence
Choose Your Industry
GURUS Solutions understands the unique processes and needs of your industry. From our experience working with hundreds of companies, paired with NetSuite’s cutting-edge features, GURUS Solutions provides complete packages and separate modules that can be smoothly integrated with your platform, and specifically customized to meet your company needs.
What is NetSuite SuiteSuccess
In order for their customers to succeed, NetSuite SuiteSuccess combines communication and engagement with a meticulously engineered pathway through the following tactics.
Benefits of SuiteSuccess
| ||Go from 0 to cloud in 100 days with NetSuite’s specialized rapid implementation methodology.|
| ||Out-of-the-box set of dashboards, custom fields, roles and functionalities.|
| ||Targeted towards your industry practices and built to help manage rapid growth.|
| ||Get live data at your fingertips from anywhere in the world.|
What Does NetSuite SuiteSuccess Offer
NetSuite offers in one neat package the experience gained from tens of thousands of deployments they’ve gathered worldwide over two decades into a set of leading business practices. These practices are designed to pave a pathway to success and deliver fast business growth and value.
To achieve a seamless flow from sales to services to support, NetSuite ensures intelligent implementation beginning at the initial sales contact, and then maintains it throughout the client-customer relationship.
As customers witness rapid business growth, they are encouraged and equipped to make the most of their NetSuite investment, allowing the opportunity for expansion towards next-generation solutions to meet fast-changing business standards.
NetSuite’s number-one priority is to propel your business forward using software that is always up-to-the-minute.
NetSuite delivers a number of roles that are pre-configured to ensure rapid adoption and quick speed of implementation.
What NetSuite SuiteSuccess Can Bring to Your Business
NetSuite is always adding new value and never ceases to be on the latest release. They push forward:
- continuous engagement
- continuous updates and implementations of new leading practices
- continuous release of new features
- continuous evaluation of partnerships
- continuous movement up the stairway
Empowering Entrepreneurs To Build Legendary Businesses
NetSuite’s activities and systems are uniquely designed to generate rapid value. Their pre-configured solutions include:
- Industry expertise: more than 3,000 hours’ worth of industry-leading practices already built into the system
- Pre-defined roles: business activation
- Built-in KPIs tailored to your business and dedicated process flows
- Turnkey: setup and training
- Over 250 reports, dashboards, and business intelligence immediately adapted and built on leading practices for your industry
NetSuite has built a complete suite to support the ever-growing modern business, including:
- ERP, CRM, PSA, Omnichannel commerce, HR, and Business Intelligence built on the #1 Global Cloud Platform
- Cutting-edge capabilities continually updated with technologies to help manage every industry
From the very first sales contact to services and support, NetSuite delivers essential practices for each industry, as well as roles including:
- Workflows, KPIs, reports, dashboards and metrics
- Option to personalize SuiteCloud platform (with additional value at each stage of the engagement)
With the help of their industry stairway, they deliver an intelligently staged approach that allows their customers to consume capabilities based on their business requirements. They achieve zero to cloud in 100 days by a re-imagined consumption model that drives:
- Faster time to value
- Has better ROI and greater user adoption
NetSuite CRM+ software delivers powerful customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, and flexible customization, all in a web-based CRM solution.
Benefits of NetSuite CRM+
| ||Drive sales, service, and marketing performance with real-time, role-based dashboards.|
| ||Gain a true 360-degree view of all customer data and customer interactions.|
| ||Improve sales performance with accurate sales forecasts, automated commission, and upsell management.|
| ||Improve collaboration with your partners using joint lead and campaign management.|
| ||Streamline order management processes with complete integration across sales and finance.|
Features of NetSuite CRM+
- Track partner leads and referrals within a single application, enabling you to win-and retain-more customers
- Enable your partners to register and track their leads via one, easy-to-use partner management tool application
- Analyze conversion rates and ROI by lead source, and view how many leads were generated by each lead source.
- Provide accurate, up-to-the-minute partner sales forecasts that include projected amount of sale, probability of close, and weighted amount of each transaction
- Assess how each team across your diverse reseller channel is performing through aggregated reports across territories and teams
- Provide deep visibility into the channel pipeline to let managers assess the amount of potential revenue that exists at each phase of the sales cycle.
- Cut costs and improve workflow by automating the business processes associated with customer support case assignment, management, and escalation
- Route cases intelligently, enabling fast, efficient prioritization
- Respond to customer cases across a variety of mediums, including e-mail, phone, and fax
- Log and analyze e-mail communications in order to better serve current and future customers
- Route and track support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer, giving customers a specialist in each area to address their concerns
- Enable online case creation and self-service case updates.
Sales Tracking and Order Management
- Give partners the ability to place and track orders themselves, diminishing the need for your own sales and support teams to monitor the process
- Gain full visibility into all of your partners' leads, orders and sales activities; use that data to create customized reports according to the criteria you set
- Provide resellers access to up-to-the-minute volume and negotiated pricing, eliminating the concern that your resellers are promising prices or promotions that are outdated.
Real-time CRM Dashboards
- NetSuite's dashboards communicate information quickly, effectively and in real time. Whether a sales person, sales or marketing VP, or customer service manager, NetSuite equips them with the right information at the right time:
- For sales: The sales team get instant access to key measures such as achieved vs. quota, actual versus sales forecast, commissions, sales pipeline by stage, % net new customers versus those up-sold
- For customer service: The service team can quickly identify % calls resolved, monitor First-Call Resolution (FCR) metrics, analyze customers renewing maintenance, see call volume and trends as well as monitor customer satisfaction
- For marketing: The marketing team gets instant lead to close metrics, number of website unique visitors, lead-generation form completion, customer acquisition costs, and much more
- For executives: Get cross company visibility into financial and CRM measures-financial measures such as bookings and billing, sales pipeline measures and customer service performance.
Follow us in social media