How to Connect Power BI to Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS
Note: In your NetSuite account, you should already have Business Intelligence for NetSuite, Powered by GURUS, which is a BI tool specifically designed for data visualization and reporting with both NetSuite and non-Netsuite data.
- Go to “GURUS BI”
- Go to “GURUS BI Configuration/GURUS BI Reports/”
- Select “New”
- Name your Report
- Go back to your Notepad and select the “Share Link” URL
- Copy it and paste it into the “Report URL”
Back to your Notepad:
- Select your “Public Web” URL
- Copy it and paste it into the “Report Embed URL” field
As a final step:
- Select a “Role” - either a specific “Audience” or “All Roles”
- Save your report.
Once your report is saved:
- Go to your “GURUS BI” dashboard
- Under “Personalize” select a “Custom Portlet” to drag and drop
- Then go to the ellipsis in the upper right-hand corner within that portlet, select “Setup”
- Ensure that under “Source” the “GURUS Business Intelligence Portlet” is selected and save
- Go back to the same portlet and this time go to “Edit”
- Under “GURUS BI Report” search for your report
- Select your report
Now you can access and interact with a Microsoft Power BI right inside your Oracle NetSuite solution!