Free Assessment 1.877.664.1023
NetSuite Inventory Management
With NetSuite, you gain an in-depth, real-time view into key supplier, inventory and procurement indicators
NetSuite inventory management software offers a complete set of inventory management, manufacturing, and purchasing capabilities that will provide you with integrated supply chain management and control across your entire organization. NetSuite delivers an end-to-end procure-to-pay process that truly creates competitive advantage.
Self-service capabilities for partners, vendors and customers allow you to share supply and demand information-improving collaboration throughout the entire supply chain. With NetSuite, you'll be able to better manage inventory levels and costs-and better meet fulfillment expectations, improving customer service.
- Get complete real-time visibility into demand, supply, costs and fulfillment measures and trends
- Manage margins with a clear view into inventory costs, turn rates and inventory profitability
- Eliminate manual inventory management processes and improve vendor satisfaction with a seamless procure-to-pay process
- Significantly improve your relationships with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self-service and real-time visibility
- Effectively and efficiently meet customer demand, helping drive and maintain superior customer service levels
Warehouse and Inventory Control
Warehouse and Inventory Control
- Enjoy real-time, detailed visibility into key inventory control and supply chain management measures, including inventory trends, stock on order, and supplier on-time performance
- Slash inventory costs by tightening control of stock levels while increasing operational efficiencies
- Increase product margins by effectively managing pricing based on different types of customers, channels and currencies
- Gain control over inventory replenishment and ensure that you have enough on hand to fill anticipated orders, while keeping excess stock to a minimum
- Extensive inventory management software features also include bin and lot management, landed cost, demand-based replenishment, customer and volume pricing, multi-location inventory, and more.
Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Eliminate inefficiencies throughout your organization with convenient online purchase order creation that allows you to replace paper-based forms and time-consuming manual processes
- Streamline requisition processes and improve collaboration with vendors by giving them self-serve access to key data and information, including inventory reordering points and transaction histories
- Track costs and eliminate errors by creating a complete business process flow through purchasing, receiving and account payables.
Optimized Manufacturing Processes
- Streamline the assembly process by efficiently managing production work orders, building multi-level assemblies, creating special purchase orders for components, and seamlessly integrating with back-office operations
- Extend the reach of your NetSuite inventory management system with industry manufacturing solutions available at SuiteApp.com.
- Calculate demand plans leveraging historical data or sales forecasts
- Model how expected sales and purchase orders affect future inventory levels
- Calculate supply plans and automatically generate purchase or work orders.
Quote and Order Management
- Eliminate quote and order errors with total quote-to-order-to-cash business process integration across sales, finance and fulfillment, as well as centralized management of all quotes and orders
- Ensure that sales is quoting based on the latest pricing and discounting rules, and increase average order size by incorporating upsell management.
- Use powerful dashboards and reporting to gain complete real-time visibility into your fulfillment management performance
- Evaluate operational efficiency with advanced reporting tools such as inventory turnover reports and inventory back-order reports
- Reduce fulfillment errors by electronically routing orders to suppliers for drop shipping
- Improve your returns process with integration between order management and return merchandise authorization (RMA).
Billing and Invoicing
- Get bills into customers' hands sooner and accelerate cash flow by integrating the entire quote-to-order-to-bill process, which enables faster billing and greater billing accuracy
- Eliminate the risk of error with centralized customer, order and invoice records shared across the business
- Reduce DSO with real-time dashboards and detail reports that let you monitor orders
- Automate invoicing as well as complex recurring, time and project-based billing.