If you’re looking to increase sales for your business across many marketplace channels, provide the best possible customer experience, and streamline your eCommerce processes, this is the right solution for your company.
NetSuite eCommerce platform is a custom solution for eCommerce businesses that need to reconcile Settlements with their associated transactions, add any outstanding fees, and associate them to the correct GL account to fully pay and close the transactions.
If you’re selling through multiple channels (like Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, Sears, eBay, Newegg, and Rakuten), those orders flow through NetSuite. A beneficial integration for any business.
Benefits of a NetSuite eCommerce Connector
- Reconcile multiple marketplace channels (Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, etc) to maximize sales and grow your business.
- Automate lengthy processing at the end of the month (no more spreadsheets).
- Have a trace of the settlement file in NetSuite.
- Allows you to have Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on metrics important for your business.
With this solution, you can:
- Automatically link settlement lines with transactions
- Update the transactions with reasonable fees
- And automatically create payments if necessary and link them to the transaction and settlement
- Speed up manual processes so you can focus on the 1% of the issues and determine what needs to change in the process to address those issues
- Use KPIs for marketplace accuracy and to handle marketplace settlement delays (how long it took to be settled)
Implement an eCommerce Integration with NetSuite
During the month in most retail businesses that handle online (eCommerce) sales, it’s almost certain that you’re using one or many marketplace channels for your stock. If your business is on NetSuite, all those orders flow through your ERP system. Then, at the end of a given month, you receive a settlement file from your marketplace and need to reconcile this statement against your existing NetSuite transactions.
Here are some of the common issues that arise at this point:
- There can be several discrepancies in the amounts due to extra fees (ex: FBA fees, gift-wrapping fees, etc).
- It can be difficult to process returns.
- Adjustments and transfers are not being handled, and this is typically a labor-intensive process.
Overall, it is tough to get an accurate value of costs until the marketplace sells the goods and provides you with actuals at the end of the month. You want to be able to track transactions from the customer order on the marketplace, all the way to the settled order in your NetSuite B2B eCommerce platform.
Is This Solution The Right One for You?
Our powerful NetSuite eCommerce Solution is geared towards helping Retail and Wholesale Businesses that:
- Sell goods on any online marketplace or NetSuite eCommerce website where you record sales as they happen and need to reconcile against actuals at a later date
- Need to record extra fees not available or accurate at the time of sale (ex; FBA, FBM)
- Have to reconcile against your bank statement
- Have a large portion of their sales that comes from selling on online marketplaces
- An Amazon Prime seller
- Need to calculate profit margins or other marketplace-specific KPIs in NetSuite
- Sell on a few marketplaces with high volume of transactions or sell on a high amount of marketplaces
How Does An Amazon and NetSuite Integration Work?
- Automatically map out the flow of data for products, inventory orders, fulfillment, payments, refunds, and cancellations.
- When you add or change a product in NetSuite, Boomi syncs any product information to Amazon Seller Central including:
- Inventory count
- Pricing Information
- Product images
- When you create a new order, the integration syncs customer, order, and item information such as:
- Item quantity
- Total order cost
- Customer payment method
- Tax information
- When the order ships, Amazon captures the payment from the customer, and the payment method is recorded in NetSuite.
- Should a customer require a return or refund, the return will be processed in Amazon and a credit memo will be created in the next week to complete the refund/ return.
A NetSuite custom eCommerce solution automates the manual work of adding fees and taxes to transactions, creating cash refunds, reconciling against your bank, distributing taxes, and depositing funds.
With a NetSuite eCommerce API, our certified Boomi consulting services will help you master the online retail world.
- GURUS Solutions is a Certified Boomi Partner.
- 15+ years of Oracle NetSuite experience with over 2500 successful projects.
- A portfolio of e-commerce clients including, online-only sales, and both online and brick-and-mortar store hybrid retailers.
- Custom Boomi-compatible connector solutions across industries.
- Consultants across the U.S.A. and Canada, are ready to help at any time.