Updated as of: July 26, 2018.
By downloading, using and/or accessing the Software, you understand and agree that we are providing a Google® Sheet add-on, which enables Users to extract data from NetSuite® and import it into Google® Sheets, thus allowing them to use NetSuite® data outside of the application itself.
The data a User can extract using the Software (the “Extracted Data”) depends on the access permissions the User possesses in NetSuite®; while a User cannot extract more than she/he can access in NetSuite®, it means that the User can extract anything she/he has access to.
It also means that once the Extracted Data has been imported in a Google® Sheet document, such data is not bound to the access rules set in NetSuite® because the User is then free to share it with other people, print it, download it, etc.
The Software does not provide us any means to access or see your Extracted Data.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information in connection with your registration for, and use of, the Software:
1.1 Personal information and non-personal information
- Personal information is information that identifies an individual, relates to an identifiable individual or allows an individual to be identified, such as, without limitation, your Contact Information (as defined below); and
- Non-Personal Information is information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to you, such as, without limitation, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, and statistical and aggregated information.
1.2 Information you provide us directly:
- Your first and last name, title (if applicable), telephone number, email address and the name of the company with which you are affiliated (through employment or otherwise) as well as any other contact information provided upon registration for the Software (your “Contact Information”);
- NetSuite® Account Number. Note that we do not collect or otherwise have access to your NetSuite® password; and
- Any other personal information, which you may provide in the course of communications between you and Gurus.
1.3 Information automatically collected:
We will gather information regarding your use of the Software, notably we will collect the number of requests that you make within a given day.
1.4 Google® user data
Gurus does not collect, store or share Google® user data through the downloading or use of the Software by its Users. However, the Software requires Google® authentication to access spreadsheets and the external connection application programming interface (API) and to store the NetSuite® credentials (including the NetSuite® username, role ID and account number, but not the NetSuite® password) when the "remember me" box is checked. The term “Google® user data” refers to any data that the user creates or owns and/or that concerns the user, which is stored in any Google® applications.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect in connection with your registration for, and use of, the Software:
- to communicate with you for the purposes of verifying your identify, determining the appropriate version of the Software to install, providing you with Software-related information, and installing the Software;
- to facilitate use of the Software;
- for Software and system administration purposes, to improve the Software and for security purposes;
- to provide you with email communications concerning Gurus, our products and services, as well as industry news, to the extent you have requested same; and
- as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We will make your personal information is available within our organization on a need-to-know basis only, and it will be retained only as long as necessary to fulfill its identified purposes or in accordance with applicable laws and/or our policies. Personal Information that is no longer required to fulfill its identified purposes will be securely destroyed, erased, or made anonymous. Your non-personal information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may be required to disclose personal information to government authorities or law enforcement officials, wheresoever situated that have asserted their lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to protect our rights and property, or to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law or legal process.
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information collected by Gurus may be stored and/or processed by Gurus and/or its service providers outside Canada. By providing your personal information in connection with the registration for, and use of, the Software, you understand that such information may be subject to foreign law, and that it may be accessed by foreign governments, courts, law enforcement and regulatory agencies.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may request access, inquire about or update your Personal Information in our possession, by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We rely upon Users to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us if user personal information changes, in whole or in part, from time to time.
You may also opt out from receiving email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. However, you may not opt out of Software-related communications (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Software, technical and security notices).
Gurus does not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Software. The Software is not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us. See our coordinates below.
7. OTHER WEBSITES, INTERNET RESOURCES AND SOFTWARE
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
Gurus Solutions Inc.
9880 Clark Street, Suite 101
Montreal, QC, H3L 2R3
Attention of: Privacy Officer