GURUS leverages nearly two decades of ERP and NetSuite knowledge and experience to build and execute the best-in-class integrated system architecture for Construction businesses.
Through an integrated all-in-one stack that includes the best-in-breed capabilities of Procore for Construction Management and the proven ability to help streamline crucial tasks like:
||Multi-Business Model Services / Leasing / Inventory / Building Management.|
||Tracking Resources and Costs Specific to Different Construction Projects.|
||Accessing Information Through Global Search and Reporting.|
||Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device Access to Business Data.|
Request More Info From An Expert
Benefits of Integrating NetSuite and Procore
Procore is a cloud-based platform that allows users to house all of their project documents, manage the bid process, track correspondence, and much more. It is a vital tool for those who operate within the Construction Industry.
But what are some of the benefits of connecting Procore with your NetSuite Instance?
Construction companies can use Procore and NetSuite to their fullest potential by integrating the two incredibly potent platforms. Procore enables you to manage all aspects of construction, whereas NetSuite enables you to manage all aspects of business, including accounting, sales, finance, HR, supply chain, CRM, and more.
Connect NetSuite with Procore and take advantage of these benefits:
Each member of the team has access to up-to-date project information because Procore is online. As a result, everyone is on the same page from the first meeting until the project is finished, and there is always open access.
You can count on a project team that goes above and beyond when the architect, contractor, and subcontractors have access to all of the project documents. For you, that means a satisfying procedure with the best result.
Regular photo updates from Project Supervisors are a component of the Procore process. As a result, you can always check in on the project from any location to see how things are going day to day.
How Does The Procore NetSuite Integration Work?
Once an integration between your Procore system and NetSuite instance has been established, you’ll be able to take advantage of many exciting new features that were otherwise inaccessible before.
Connected to NetSuite, you’ll be able to:
- Synchronize key project information with NetSuite including vendor and company information.
- Synchronize cost codes between Procore and NetSuite for better tracking of project-specific costs.
- Update budgets for cost controls. Boomi updates NetSuite with key budget information from Procore.
- Streamline all your core financial & accounting tasks (GL, AP, AR, Balance Sheet)
- Handle intercompany consolidation with ease
- Get detailed billing
- Next-gen revenue recognition
- Fast & updated analytics for reporting KPIs
- Inventory management
- Resource allocation
- Time entry and expense tracking
- Best-of-breed construction management solution
- Project management
- Budget tracking
- Rapid updates on any project changes
- Design and coordination
When Do I Know It’s Time to Integrate Procore and NetSuite?
Are you wondering when to connect NetSuite to Procore? If so, there are a few questions to ask yourself that will help determine whether or not you should integrate. We’ve broken the question into categories, explore them below:
- Would custom item mapping, based on a Cost Code and Cost Type combination, be beneficial for you for managing inventory?
- Would you like real-time inventory updates from field personnel that is accessible immediately in the back office?
- Have you been struggling to synchronize transaction balances between the sales and purchase side of the project within NetSuite?
- Are you looking to reduce manual labor and duplicate data entry?
Monitor Trends & Improve Forecasting
- Would an increase in the visibility of project trends and milestones benefit you?
- Would you like to create better financial, resource, and timeline projections for future projects?
How to Integrate Procore with NetSuite
GURUS Solutions is the largest NetSuite & Boomi partner in North America, with consultants based in both Canada and the U.S. ready to come on-site for kick-off or provide you services remotely.
For nearly two decades, our team has specialized in everything NetSuite - from ERP implementations to third-party app and legacy system integrations, customizations specific to your industry, and much more.
By leveraging Boomi’s powerful cloud integrator and the GURUS team for your project, you can streamline your project to a successful go-live.
Why Choose GURUS?
There are many reasons to choose an implementation/integration partner. But why choose one partner over another? Why choose GURUS for your integration project? Explore the list below to see how GURUS Solutions can help with your integration project:
- 15+ years of experience in ERP services (implementation, integration, customization) in the construction industry
- Biggest NetSuite ERP Implementation and Integration Services Provider in North America with consultants across Canada and the U.S.A. ready to assist at any time both on-site and remotely
- Consecutive 5-Star award-winning NetSuite partner for a decade now
- We guide you long past project completion and help you get the most from updates, add-ons, and customizations and your needs grow
Don’t take our word for it - hear what our clients have to say by checking out testimonials.