To solve important data challenges within NetSuite, we worked to develop a NetSuite search export tool. Take your saved searches from NetSuite and easily export them to Google Sheets, where you can leverage colorful charts, custom filters & formulas, pivot tables, and private sharing with your clients, partners, and shareholders.
Leverage Google Sheets data analysis tools (flexible filters, sorting, custom formulas, combine results from multiple searches, create pivot tables)
- Populate charts in Google Sheets with a variety of chart options and colors
- Leverage custom dashboards with the data from your sheets (powered by Google Sheets) for data visualization
- Create dynamic reports for month’s close & end of quarter
- Manage control of who can see your data and charts with Google Sheets’ sharing and privacy features
- Pull up to 20 saved searches a day (10 each)
- Install it and configure yourself with our step-by-step guide
With our Premium GURUS NetSuite Data Exporter, you will get a number of extra features and support, including:
- Unlimited saved searches per day (subject to your total Google Usage & NetSuite license)
- Embed your graphics back into NetSuite Dashboards
- Configuration of the Data Exporter Scheduler tool so you can leverage automated exports
The Benefits of Using NetSuite Data Exporter
||Export your saved searches from NetSuite to Google Sheets.|
||Use Google Sheets built-in tools to turn your saved searches into colorful tables and charts|
||Customize your own unique dashboards with the data from your sheets by leveraging Google Sheets|
||Build dynamic reports to present at your next meeting or to your shareholders|
||Manage complete control over who sees your data and reports using Google’s advanced sharing & privacy settings|
||Apply custom filters to your data once you’ve exported it into spreadsheets|
How to Extract Data From NetSuite
NetSuite Data Exporter is a Google Sheet Add-on built by our team to accelerate and automate the process of exporting NetSuite saved search results to Google Sheets. This app will allow you to connect to your NetSuite account with the provided credentials, run specified saved searches, and export the results into spreadsheets.
From there, you can take advantage of powerful features within Google sheets, such as colorful charts, custom filters & formulas, pivot tables, private sharing, and plenty of other features. Take a look at our Guide for more information, tips, and tricks.
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
We spoke with Erica Lloyd, Director for Research & Innovation at SOIL, a non-profit organization working in Haiti, to help design, test, and implement sustainable and cost-effective solutions to the sanitation crisis.
With many saved searches and no easy way to manipulate the data in NetSuite, SOIL turned to the NetSuite Data Exporter tool developed by GURUS to help with their NetSuite search export.
Now, they can easily manipulate saved search data in Google Sheets, build beautiful reports, and easily share with stakeholders within the organization.