How Can My Business Benefit from a
NetSuite to HubSpot Integration?
Thanks to a HubSpot NetSuite connector, your business operations will benefit from more efficient processes and up-to-date information, without the worry of lost data or errors. The automatic flow of information removes the need for manual data entry, so your teams can focus on their more important tasks, such as building out marketing campaigns and closing more sales.
Choosing the Right Integration
- Maintains stock and ensure faster deliveries so you can improve your customer satisfaction rates
- Ensures lead data from HubSpot is available in NetSuite for your sales team to quickly take action on
- Lets you customize your data fields, dashboards, and reports in NetSuite so you can pull the information you need based on your personalized set-up - whenever you need it
- You can build a lead-scoring system for your teams in HubSpot and have it go directly into NetSuite; include notes (from marketing to sales, for example), and lead activity from the point of conversion
- Quickly transfers data from HubSpot to NetSuite by synchronizing data flow for companies and contacts between the two platforms
- Transfers important lead data from HubSpot to your NetSuite ERP with ease (contact info, lead engagement report, lead score, and more)
- Lets you create HubSpot contacts and lists using NetSuite saved searches & NetSuite contacts through a HubSpot query
- Gives you real-time updates when a returning lead re-engages in HubSpot, along with new reports in NetSuite (including actions taken by the lead, such as clicks, downloads, form fills, etc)