3 Steps to Save an Implementation Project Gone Wrong
- Look at the facts – is your ERP project rapidly falling off its timeline? Are you struggling to see how your processes will transfer with the way they’re being adapted to your new system? These are all signs that your implementation has or is about to hit a snag.
- Contact our ERP project rescue specialists for an in-depth assessment that will look at the project, analyze your needs and figure out where things went wrong. Often times, a “Failed” implementation can be a data migration issue, a lack of training – or it can be a larger gap. We will find out where the issue is stemming from.
- Our team will collaborate with you throughout the process of identifying obstacles, readjusting timeline, and planning out the necessary fixes. Then you can sit back and let the experts take care of the rest, confident that your NetSuite project is in the right hands.
Gurus specializes in project rescues
We specialize in cloud ERP solutions for even the most unique and complex cases. In the past, we’ve helped innumerable clients fighting the uphill battle of saving their implementation project after having chosen the wrong partner.
About our Team
- Gurus has won 7 consecutive 5-Start Oracle NetSuite Partner awards
- Over 14 years of experience in the NetSuite ecosystem with thousands of successful projects completed
- Fully dedicated ERP integration specialists ready to help
- Largest NetSuite provider across North America, with experts located throughout U.S. and Canada